Dr. Martin Seligman discusses five interesting but little known facts that positive psychology has taught us.
- Self Esteem Is Overrated – Stop Beating Yourself Up For Not Liking You (5min.com)
- Facebook, Happiness and Self-Esteem (psychcentral.com)
- Forget Self-Esteem (psychologytoday.com)
- To Succeed, Forget Self-Esteem (blogs.hbr.org)
- Overweight teens get mental health boost from even small amounts of exercise (sciencedaily.com)
A smile is a universal symbol of warmth, happiness and positivity which comfortably crosses international boundaries and the most diverse of cultures. Smiles can also influence enormous positive changes in society via the process of mimicry; when we smile, it makes the persons around us want to smile too (Hess & Blairy, 2001, cited in Zhivotovkaya, 2008). Continue reading